Estimated Shipping: Shipping charges are estimated due to location and weight. The freight amount will be the actual freight charged by the carrier. UPS, Fed-Ex or USPS. NOTICE: INTERNATIONAL ORDERS WILL BE SHIPPED DUTY AND TAX COLLECT. Damaged Items: The carrier is responsible for all items damaged during shipping. Please contact us if an item is damaged during shipping so that we may assist you in filing a claim with the carrier.
- In stock orders ship within 24 hours.
- Weekend orders will be processed the next business day.
- If a part is not in stock and must be ordered from the manufacturer, it usually takes 2-3 days to arrive to us and will be promptly shipped to you. Most of the orders are shipped complete within 2-3 business days. A few of the parts ordered from the manufacturer may take up to 5-6 business days, or longer if they are on back order, to arrive and will shipped to you immediately.
- Depending upon location, ground shipments usually take 2-7 days.
- Your order may be shipped Overnight for an additional cost.
- Oversized shipments will be additional; you will be contacted prior to shipping for approval.
- We cannot guarantee transit times for ground and oversize orders.
- Shipping Carrier substitutions may be made at our determination in an attempt to reduce shipping cost to the customer.
- In the unlikely event that a part has been placed on backorder or discontinued, we will do our best to try and find one for you as quickly as possible.
- We do not ship COD orders.
It is impossible for us to keep every part Toyota offers in stock. If you are in need of a part quickly, please contact us to check the availability of the part first. For instance, if you select next day air shipping, and we do not have the part, you will not receive the part the next day. We must order the part in first, and once it arrives, we will ship it. You should receive it the next business day. All orders placed after 3:00pm Central time (CST) will be placed on order the following business day.