You have 30 days after receiving the item to process the return. If the item is incorrect due to your error such as looked up the wrong part, selected wrong option, did not provide us with your VIN number during checkout, or you simply no longer need the part, you may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and you are responsible for return shipping. We will not pay for return shipping because of a failure to read the description of the part for a complete understanding of what you are ordering.We do not refund the original shipping costs for these situations. WE WILL NOT PAY FOR RETURN SHIPPING ON ITEMS ORDERED WITHOUT A VIN NUMBER. If the incorrect part is due to our error, we will resolve the issue immediately. NO refunds on electrical parts.
Send returns to:
1875 W McEwen
Franklin, TN 37067
- Email customer service to arrange for any returns at parts-toyotaofcoolsprings[at]emails.revolutionparts.com.
- A copy of the invoice will need to be included with the return.
- Parts must be in resaleable condition and in the original packaging. DO NOT ALTER THE TOYOTA LABELS ON THE PACKAGE IN ANY WAY. DOING SO WILL FORFEIT ANY REFUND.
- We cannot take back used parts.
- We cannot take back installed or tried parts.
- We do reserve the right to refuse and return any parts we find have been installed, are used or do not meet the above criteria.
- Absolutely NO RETURNS after 60 days.
- An order or a portion of an order may be cancelled up until the time it is shipped and no longer in our possession.
- If the cancelled part was special ordered from the manufacturer a return fee of 15% may apply.